Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Budget analyst

How do I find out about funding for Federal agencies?  How do I start to research their budgets?

What are the Types of dollars and what they mean - outlays, authority, constant, real, and actual?

What is the Federal budget for every year?

What is the Federal budget deficit this year?
a
How do I find historical information about the budget?

Where can I find out about what makes up the government's income?

Where can I find information on Social Security?

How Much Money is Spent on Foreign Aid?   Who gets the most?

How Much is Grants Funding for the National Endowment for the Arts?

What is the income distribution of those who pay taxes?

What is the money in the budget used for?  What is the tax per person?

Where can I find information about OMB's guidance to agencies?

Is there a difference between the way the Department of Defense (DOD) prepares its budget and the process you outline?

How does a CR affect hiring?

How does a CR affect contract awards?

What should we use the surplus for?

What are the informal parts of the budget process?

How do I find out about outsourcing?

What is franchising?  What are Fee-for-Service Operations?  Working capital funds?

Why is Budgeting so controversial and confrontational?

How do you treat annual leave accruals in the accounts of an agency?

Where can I find definitions of economics terms?

How do you budget for banks?

No comments:

Post a Comment