Monday, March 21, 2011

Accenture Analyst

model home ownership and residency. now give me the average number of cars owned by home owners with garages

how do you get the password from a radius packet

Walk me through how you decided to be a consultant and not a high school teacher.

how do you find a BADI in a transaction?

all of the questions were pretty standard inteerview questions no real curveballs here.

For the case study they asked me a question about marketing a website for a new travel company, then brought up a problem with my answer and asked me what I would do now.

Describe in detail your [honours/masters/major works] at uni including any aspects of group work

The questions were fairly straight forward - the hardest question was probably along the lines of "a client has come to you asking for a Request for Proposal (RFP) for a project they want to undertake...how would you go about putting this together?

If you were a new airline looking to select an airport hub in the new york area, which airport would you pick and why? (EWR, JFK, and LGA)

case study on a production facility

Describe a situation where a project didn't go as planned and what you did to overcome the roadblocks.

Tell me about a project that had many obstacles.

Describe a time when you had more work than you felt you could manage.

Whiteboard out the SDLC.

No comments:

Post a Comment