Monday, March 21, 2011

Account Analyst

What is Multiple User Accounts?

Why does my password need to be 8 characters now instead of 6?

What are the different types of user accounts?

How do I create user accounts?

How many user accounts can I create?

How do I create different login IDs and passwords for each of my employees?

How do I set up users with different payment gateway account permissions?

What is the Payment Gateway ID?

Where can I find additional information regarding the Multiple User Accounts feature?

How do I update my User Role or another user’s role in the CDR?

What are Reportability Rules and how are they updated?

What is the Central Data Repository (CDR)?

What is a Delegated Site Administrator?

Who is my DSA?

How do I get enroll?

What is the RSSD ID?

What is an acceptable password?

What is a secret question?

Is training available for the CDR?

No comments:

Post a Comment